Hours of Operations:
HOA Office & Meeting Rooms (unless scheduled for an event) Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Pools and Kid’s Splash and Play Park: Dawn to Dusk daily (currently 7am-8pm)
***The Recreation Center /Community pools at Eagle Creek are not permitted for night swimming.***
Fitness Center: 5am-12am
Basketball Area, Pavilion, Multipurpose Field: 7am-9pm
All Playgrounds & Dog Park: Dawn to Dusk
Tennis Courts: 7am-10pm
- Orange County Utility Company (OCU) utilizes an automated service that will incorporate the use of one 95 gallon trash can and one 95 gallon recycling can which will have been provided. Once these services are started, the pick up dates for trash and recycling will be reduced to one service day a week for each type of service. According to the OCU website, trash and recycling will be picked up on Wednesdays and yard waste will be removed on Thursdays. Remember, the governing documents state that cans MUST be stored out of view from anywhere outside the property.
- In efforts to improve communication and resident interaction, the Association will hold Community Association update meetings. A series of updates will be given by Management and the Developer. If you have any questions, please contact management at (407) 207-7078.
- Eagle Creek has many activities and events for individuals of all ages. The calendar of events can be found within the Calendar tab on this website. All activities at Eagle Creek must be registered to ensure that proper supplies, volunteers and seating are present at the time of the event. If the event you are interested in is a free event, you may register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the number of people, the participant name(s), address, and phone number. If the event is an Eagle Creek HOA Activity and there is a per person fee, please visit the HOA office for ticket purchases. If your work schedule does not allow for an office visit, please email us at email@example.com for information on other arrangements.If the event is sponsored by the Eagle Creek Golf Clubhouse, such as Brunches, Dinners, etc. Reservations may be required and payment will be required at the time of the event.
- Gate openers:The Community is equipped with resident only gates. These gates can be operated utilizing a gate opener. Gate openers are for resident use only and should not be shared with vendors, guests or others for security purposes.Gate openers can be purchased at the HOA office by homeowners and their tenants only. Proper documentation may be needed to verify residency.Gate openers can only be purchased with a check or money order. If you need information about the cost of these please contact the HOA office.
- HOA Eagle Creek APP Download Information
We have had a few inquiries as to how the residents can access Eagle Creek Elementary School from the new gate located at Mere Parkway and Sanctuary Boulevard.The areas in question are still being heavily developed with a number of large construction vehicles and workers in the area. The Association has been working with the Jones Homes construction team to devise a plan that will help ensure safety as well as allow you access to the school until the majority of the construction in this area has been completed.You can access the school in a “one way” traffic pattern. Please see the map link below. You can exit the community through the Mere gate, but please remember you may not enter the community through this gate for the time being. An announcement will be made when full access is granted.The construction workers in this area are aware of the heavy traffic that will be present during drop off and pick up times at the school, but for safety reasons please only use the right side of the road. It is equally important that you also remind your children as they walk or ride their bikes to and from school they MUST stay on the sidewalk.We would also like to take this time to remind you that the construction entrance located at the end of Sanctuary Boulevard entering the Chatsworth community MUST NOT be used as an access point to walk or drive through for the safety of yourselves and your children. This area is used by large construction equipment as well as large vehicles that are delivering heavy loads. These vehicles are the only vehicles allowed to enter this area for the safety of all.